I cannot believe how short my list is getting!!! I think I can know a few more of these out this quarter. The problem is that the projects that are left are the ones that take the most time. But that’s okay. I can work with that! I have put a month beside them as a sort of guideline for me.
- Batik Nature BOM – Top complete/back squares cut (August/September)
- Birdie Embroidery – A few blocks done (August)
- Amazing Grace – Top Done (July)
- Spring Time – Top Done (August/September)
- Red & White – Top & Back Done (October)
- Mystery Quilt – Top Done (August)
- Black Monkey – Need to quilt borders, re-stitch back, and bind (September-November)
- Large Dresden – Rip out begun (July)
- Penquin Quilt – Pieces cut (October/November)
- Duckie Quilt – Need to finish tying & bind (July)
- Row By Row – Top Done, needs borders (August/September)
- Christmas Quilt
And then there are the “Monthlys” that are ongoing:
- Toes in the Sand BOM- Apr x May x Jun o Jul o Aug o Sept o
- MSBee Blocks – Jan x Feb x Mar x Apr x May x Jun x Jul o
- Sugar Block Club – Jan x Feb x Mar x Apr x May x Jun x Jul o
If I follow the loose plan above I will be UFO free going into 2014. The only UFOs I should have are the ones I am currently working on which might be #swoon2013 but I would really like to have that on my bed by then – we will see.
Well, there you have my plan of attack for 2013 Q3. Are you linking up?