I just realized I spelled the title of my last post incorrectly….to fix it or not…prolly not!
Well, I am progressing quite well so far this month. Here are the goals for March (and consequently the progress of each item):
1. 2 rows of Bee in My Bonnet Row by Row – 1 row is done which is the last row but now I will need to put it together and create the borders, back, bindings and so on and so forth – parts of which will get done this month
2. Sugar Block Club block – DONE!
3. Modern Stitches blocks – Di of Random Thoughts… Do or “Di” is queenie this month – 1 of 2 blocks complete – PHEW! This one was a doozie!
4. Christmas BOM – DONE!
5. Charm Madness Blog Hop Project – Project done just need to write tutorial – pictures must wait!
6. Revamp top – Done
7. Make a new skirt using Debbie Moebes’ video on Craftsy
8. Cut the pieces for the Batik BOM top – Done
9. Callee Quilt red0
10. A Kindle Fire cover for my nephew’s birthday – DONE – used the tutorial at Whipstitch.
Since I only have a couple more things to do this month I might start quilting one of my tops – Foo is coming in a week or so which will initiate #7 on my list but that leaves quite a few evenings until then.
I know I haven’t posted any pictures from my trip but I am working on a entire post dedicated to only that because I have so many. Probably tomorrow! Until then I am thinking y’all will enjoy a picture of Callee enjoying the Sock Monkey I recently finished. My daughter-in-law sent me this last night….
I hope y’all are having a blessed day….pictures like the one above make my day super special! Until tomorrow….have a super stitchy day!